So, while waiting to go trick-or-treating I took some video of the girls! They were dancing to their favorite Halloween CD and when asked to say Trick-Or-Treat this is what I get!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4607427933971121438
Halloween was great. The girls had a blast trick-or treating. Kate would not come near the camera. She was a pumpkin. Shannon was a princess bride..of course! Here are some fun pics.
Lucy has been such a blessing and had just started sleeping between 5 and 7 hours a night! I am so lucky! :)
Weeks are flying by, and I feel like I blink and the day is over. I can't believe I actually had 10 min today to get this done! Shoot....I spoke to soon. The baby is crying! Off to work!
xoxoxo
M
By the way my little Kate is in the newspaper! My Mother-In-Law entered her in the cutest baby contest. Here is the website the-signal.com then go to contests, Baby of the Year, find her and vote!! If you chose to vote, it is $1 per vote and helps provide local childrens programs for the newspaper! If she wins she gets to be on their yearly calendar. How fun!! I will keep you posted!
xoxoxo
M


No comments:
Post a Comment