Oh my...it really has been a long time since I have had the chance to write. Three kids has really gotten me busy. So here are a list of 15 random things that have happened to us since I posted last!
#15) We are cricket free...finally they are gone and I have the nights to myself ! They were really starting to get on my nerves. I mean, it was getting hard to focus on the lame reality shows that I have to watch!
#14) I found "Lucky the Wonderpup", thank the lord! This was the "it" toy on the top of Shannon's wish list for Christmas. It must have been on the top of most kids' lists because it was impossible to find. There was only so many stores that I was willing to go to with the kids in tow during the holidays! I was able to get the $29.99 dog for the great deal of $89.99 on Amazon! ( It was worth it, esp. seeing her face when she saw it Christmas morning! )

#13) We went to mammoth where Kate and Lucy had their first encounter with the snow!! It was such a blast...esp when you take an hour to get them ready and after 10minutes they are ready to come in. Kate loved making snow angels, and she does it on my floor at home. On really good days it actually works, she cleans just that perfect spot and you can almost see it! That is when I know it is time to get the mop out!
#12) Shots...all three girls had them. I think the total between the three is like 10 with about 6 more to come in the next few months. YIKES!! Thank the lord for lollipops and doughnuts, with out them the whole experience would be awful!
#11) We took Kate on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland. We can't decide if she loved it or was tormented by it. She tells us everyday about ten times a day" Hey mommy, we go down a boat, I got wet, it was scary huh, but it was peetend." I am thinking she will run in the other direction when we go to Disneyland next time.
#10) I went back to WORK!! I am so glad that I am back because I missed all the drama. I mean who wouldn't love the fact that I could get a pink slip, lose all the aids, have 30 six year olds in one class, and take a 4% pay cut!Fun times!!! Thank goodness I LOVE my job, otherwise why would anyone put up with this! Maybe I should make a reality show on how teachers do what they do, and QUIT!!
#9) Lucy is 5 months old and amazing. She really is an angel baby. So happy and she has redish- auburn hair!! How fun is that! Lucy with red hair..it was meant to be!
#8) Devin sold his white Volkswagen,the fourth child in our marriage. In its place we have a jeep Cherokee, two dirt bikes, a Mercado's diesel wagon and a Mercedes diesel sedan. Plus, we still have the Military truck, trailer and boat! Somehow he has managed to make all of this fit into our tiny garage. ( One car is a a friends,thank goodness! ) He is a miracle worker when it comes to making this small house work. I hope that he becomes a magician really soon to make all this crap, I mean amazing vintage cars, disappear!
#7) Shannon got her ears pierced for her 5th b-day!! She was so excited, and showed everyone! When we were finally ready to switch her earrings, she let me take them out but ran and locked herself in the bathroom and won't let me put the new ones in! I even tried to do it in her sleep but she woke-up! I think that she will have to get them re-pierced when she is older.
#6) Target!! I mean, that is my favorite store, esp. when I have three kids in tow. I had Lucy in the sling, Kate in the seat in the front of the cart and Shannon in the basket. I was the mom that everyone was staring at. The girls thought that this moment was the time to get on each others nerves and fight every minute. Lucy was not happy in the sling. Needless to say, the whole 10 minutes I was in the store,at least one of my kids was screaming! I just laughed, got what I needed and left as quickly as possible. I think I had TWO glasses of wine that night! :)
#5) Kate is totally one of the kids on the street now. She is finally old enough to go outside and play with the big kids and have fun! She loves running around with them, and totally gets into whatever make- believe adventure they are on that day! It is so fun to watch. All of the older kids take care of her and make sure that she is OK. How could I ever move?

#4)We have spent many days in our PJ's watching TV because it has been raining outside! I love these days. Just when the girls are ready to kill each other we get our rain clothes on, get soaked out side and come in an make hot chocolate! It is a new tradition we created if it rains for more than two days in a row! I mean, a little rain never hurt a kid... and since we always have colds, whats one more!
#3) Shannon can tie her shoes. She never ceases to amaze me. One day she asked me to show her how, I did. Over the next few days she tried and tried,until she finally got it! Her determination will take her so far! I have first graders that can't tie their shoes! Way to go Shannon!
#2) Devin has his dreaded UCLA appt.this week and all of his scans. It was comforting to read about Jason Johnson the Yankee that was recently diagnosed. I am going to write him a letter(on Devin's behalf) because their stories are very similar. They are both VERY young to have this, and went through the same radiation therapy. I think it made Devin feel better that someone else young out there has this. Most of the people we know that are diagnosed are 55 and above.
His cancer never stops him. He is currently working a second job selling military surplus on e-bay!! He is doing great and I am hoping that this is the start of something wonderful for him!
#1) So we are to today. I think the best part of today was dinner. The girls giggled at each other the whole time and then took turns breaking into song. Lucy was squealing and Dev and I were just happy to be sitting down for a few minute. It is during these everyday moments when I feel so lucky. :) I am so blessed and can't believe what a wonderful family I have.
Hope you are all happy and healthy! I will try not to be too long between updates!!
xoxoxo
Meg
#15) We are cricket free...finally they are gone and I have the nights to myself ! They were really starting to get on my nerves. I mean, it was getting hard to focus on the lame reality shows that I have to watch!
#14) I found "Lucky the Wonderpup", thank the lord! This was the "it" toy on the top of Shannon's wish list for Christmas. It must have been on the top of most kids' lists because it was impossible to find. There was only so many stores that I was willing to go to with the kids in tow during the holidays! I was able to get the $29.99 dog for the great deal of $89.99 on Amazon! ( It was worth it, esp. seeing her face when she saw it Christmas morning! )
#13) We went to mammoth where Kate and Lucy had their first encounter with the snow!! It was such a blast...esp when you take an hour to get them ready and after 10minutes they are ready to come in. Kate loved making snow angels, and she does it on my floor at home. On really good days it actually works, she cleans just that perfect spot and you can almost see it! That is when I know it is time to get the mop out!
#12) Shots...all three girls had them. I think the total between the three is like 10 with about 6 more to come in the next few months. YIKES!! Thank the lord for lollipops and doughnuts, with out them the whole experience would be awful!
#11) We took Kate on Pirates of the Caribbean at Disneyland. We can't decide if she loved it or was tormented by it. She tells us everyday about ten times a day" Hey mommy, we go down a boat, I got wet, it was scary huh, but it was peetend." I am thinking she will run in the other direction when we go to Disneyland next time.
#10) I went back to WORK!! I am so glad that I am back because I missed all the drama. I mean who wouldn't love the fact that I could get a pink slip, lose all the aids, have 30 six year olds in one class, and take a 4% pay cut!Fun times!!! Thank goodness I LOVE my job, otherwise why would anyone put up with this! Maybe I should make a reality show on how teachers do what they do, and QUIT!!
#9) Lucy is 5 months old and amazing. She really is an angel baby. So happy and she has redish- auburn hair!! How fun is that! Lucy with red hair..it was meant to be!
#8) Devin sold his white Volkswagen,the fourth child in our marriage. In its place we have a jeep Cherokee, two dirt bikes, a Mercado's diesel wagon and a Mercedes diesel sedan. Plus, we still have the Military truck, trailer and boat! Somehow he has managed to make all of this fit into our tiny garage. ( One car is a a friends,thank goodness! ) He is a miracle worker when it comes to making this small house work. I hope that he becomes a magician really soon to make all this crap, I mean amazing vintage cars, disappear!
#7) Shannon got her ears pierced for her 5th b-day!! She was so excited, and showed everyone! When we were finally ready to switch her earrings, she let me take them out but ran and locked herself in the bathroom and won't let me put the new ones in! I even tried to do it in her sleep but she woke-up! I think that she will have to get them re-pierced when she is older.
#6) Target!! I mean, that is my favorite store, esp. when I have three kids in tow. I had Lucy in the sling, Kate in the seat in the front of the cart and Shannon in the basket. I was the mom that everyone was staring at. The girls thought that this moment was the time to get on each others nerves and fight every minute. Lucy was not happy in the sling. Needless to say, the whole 10 minutes I was in the store,at least one of my kids was screaming! I just laughed, got what I needed and left as quickly as possible. I think I had TWO glasses of wine that night! :)
#5) Kate is totally one of the kids on the street now. She is finally old enough to go outside and play with the big kids and have fun! She loves running around with them, and totally gets into whatever make- believe adventure they are on that day! It is so fun to watch. All of the older kids take care of her and make sure that she is OK. How could I ever move?
#4)We have spent many days in our PJ's watching TV because it has been raining outside! I love these days. Just when the girls are ready to kill each other we get our rain clothes on, get soaked out side and come in an make hot chocolate! It is a new tradition we created if it rains for more than two days in a row! I mean, a little rain never hurt a kid... and since we always have colds, whats one more!
#3) Shannon can tie her shoes. She never ceases to amaze me. One day she asked me to show her how, I did. Over the next few days she tried and tried,until she finally got it! Her determination will take her so far! I have first graders that can't tie their shoes! Way to go Shannon!
#2) Devin has his dreaded UCLA appt.this week and all of his scans. It was comforting to read about Jason Johnson the Yankee that was recently diagnosed. I am going to write him a letter(on Devin's behalf) because their stories are very similar. They are both VERY young to have this, and went through the same radiation therapy. I think it made Devin feel better that someone else young out there has this. Most of the people we know that are diagnosed are 55 and above.
His cancer never stops him. He is currently working a second job selling military surplus on e-bay!! He is doing great and I am hoping that this is the start of something wonderful for him!
#1) So we are to today. I think the best part of today was dinner. The girls giggled at each other the whole time and then took turns breaking into song. Lucy was squealing and Dev and I were just happy to be sitting down for a few minute. It is during these everyday moments when I feel so lucky. :) I am so blessed and can't believe what a wonderful family I have.
Hope you are all happy and healthy! I will try not to be too long between updates!!
xoxoxo
Meg


No comments:
Post a Comment